In a world that is fast progressing towards automation and digitalisation, Sensoteq aims to craft the World’s best machine reliability solutions, reducing energy wastage and strengthening the operational performance of our customers. Using these solutions to connect machines wirelessly to the internet and provide in depth data analytics through our powerful UI which enables us all to work together to make our World a more sustainable place.
Based in Belfast, we’re a small team of multi-disciplinary engineers and sales professionals, with a customer footprint that spans over 25 countries and 5 continents globally, and some of the biggest house-hold names including several fortune 500 automotive and pharmaceutical companies. Our true IOT solution captures live sensor data from all over the world giving valuable insights into machine health and longevity.
Join our dynamic team and take the helm as a key player in shaping the future of our Analytix cloud platform! As the mastermind behind our product proposition, you’ll dive into the exciting world of anticipating customer needs through continuous engagement with end users and industry experts. Your role goes beyond the ordinary – you’ll bring a touch of creativity to the table with your UI design expertise and user experience finesse, beautifully documented through captivating visual aids like wireframes.
At Sensoteq, we’re not just about software or hardware – we’re about seamlessly integrating both to create a revolutionary product chain. As a Product Owner here, you’ll have a rare chance to exert influence across the entire spectrum of product development. This isn’t just a job; it’s an opportunity to learn, grow, and refine a diverse set of skills. Personal and professional development is not just encouraged; it’s a certainty. Elevate your career with us and be part of something extraordinary!
What you will be doing:
- • Own our flagship software platform, Analytix, by creating a user experience that sets the standard and ensuring a strong value proposition.
- • Maintain an accessible user interface for both desktop and mobile, driving product development through the creation of user stories, clear sprint goals, and refined backlogs.
- • Bridge the gap between feedback and development by gathering live and offline feedback, understanding real-world problems our customers face.
- • Develop the software product roadmap in collaboration with the team manager, ensuring alignment between hardware and software roadmaps.
- • Deliver roadmaps to key stakeholders, both internal and external, showcasing the continuous evolution and enhancement of our product.
- • 5+ years experience in product ownership or a similar role
- • Product Owner experience within a software product
- • Demonstratable experience of product success
- • Experience with agile methodologies & SCRUM processes
- • Degree level qualification in software, engineering, business or similar
- • Excellent communicator in both verbal and written communication
- • Occasional travel (in line with your needs)
- • Must have the right-to-work in the UK
- • Knowledge of predictive maintenance, condition monitoring and vibration analysis
- • Knowledge of IoT and Industry 4.0 and how it is helping to drive efficient manufacturing processes
- • Experience of how agile practices work in a company that develops both hardware and software
Our Culture and Benefits
- • Company bonus scheme
- • Bupa health plan
- • Life insurance, free eye tests
- • Flexible working hours
- • Hybrid working (Home / Office)
- • Social committee events
- • Company mobile phone and contract
- • Cycle scheme
- • Career development & training
- • Wellbeing initiatives
Apply by sending your CV into firstname.lastname@example.org